A well-known Wolverhampton based client is looking for a purchasing manager to join their team in a newly created role based in central Wolverhampton. This role is an exciting position working closely with HR and finance on a full time basis being a key commercial decision maker within a large commercial business. This will give the right candidate the responsible for the procurement of suppliers and materials.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as a Purchasing Manager dealing with various departments and building strong relationships within the company and developing strong processes and procedures.
Ideally you will:
• Define supplier strategy including management and optimization of supplier panels
• Maximise profitability and minimise risk
• Act as Champion in preferred relationships
• Ensure regular communications and development of supplier relationships
In return you will:
• Provide support to HR and finance, along with the rest of the business
• Be given the option to further your knowledge within a medium sized UK unique business that is rapidly expanding
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting retail unique with a competitive salary
• Have the opportunity to progress with an expanding business
This Buyer role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career within a rapidly expanding business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.