An excellent opportunity has now become available within a well-respected and globally recognised business. A Commercial Analyst is needed within the marketing division to focus extensively on analysing revenue and associated trends on a weekly monthly and annual basis. With this, you will need to develop quarterly and annual forecasts, budgets and be able to provide feedback for the long term commercial business plan.
This is an exciting and influential position where you will be given a high level of responsibility being a main point of contact for the commercial partner and will present ideas directly to executives. The successful applicant for this Commercial Analyst role will be a candidate who has strong communication skills and a track record of liaising with senior stakeholders within business. This role is primarily focussed on improving profits working closely with the Commercial manager in order to further drive revenue.
Ideally you will:
- Have proven work experience in a similar role within a fast paced and corporate business environment covering financial reports, benchmarking and trend analysis
- Be a strong communicator and an outgoing person capable of maintaining and improving relations with senior stakeholders both in the UK and abroad
- Be a progressive individual who wants to keep improving and has the adaptability to take on a fast paced and varied workload
- Be at the finalist stage of your studies or new qualified in either ACCA, CIMA or ACA
In return you will:
- Work with a company that values its high performers looking to reward and promote where possible
- Have the ability to use your own initiative and a methodical approach to problem solving in a role where you will manage your workload how you see fit
- Be part of a close knit team within a global operation having the ability to contribute towards a key area of finance and be a pivotal member within the team
- Work alongside likeminded individuals being able to receive onsite support as well as financial if it comes to progressing your studies
This is a fantastic role for an ambitious individual where you will be a key member within the commercial team and have a great deal of exposure liaising with some of the key players within the business. If you like the look of this position and would be interested in finding out more, please apply.