This listed business just outside of Birmingham is looking to strengthen their Commercial Finance team with the appointment of a talented Commercial Finance Analyst.
This role see you take responsibility for the weekly reporting of financial performance, sales analysis and commentary for the board report, as well as providing detailed KPI reporting for the entire business.
Providing operational managers with information relating to their performance against budget, you will also analyse key variances in order to ensure continued accuracy of the weekly figures as well as providing the commentary and insight to help budget managers perform better – giving you the ability to make a measurable impact at a commercial level of the success of the business.
This role will see you getting ‘out and about’ in the business in your effort to add value and effectively business partner budget managers and other operations staff, therefore a proactive approach, engaging communication style and a commercially-focussed candidate is needed.
Ideally, you will:
• Be used to analysing your work, with an inquisitive nature that will help you investigate patterns and figures and translate these into understandable business strategies
• Be used to working at pace, demonstrating the organisational skills to effectively balance many different priorities simultaneously
• Demonstrate instances in which you have been able to add tangible value top directly aid the performance of a business / business unit
• Be ambitious and motivated, with evident qualities of initiative and drive
• ACCA/CIMA qualified
In return, you will:
• Work in a very large, proactive, fast-paced business during a period of rapid growth (prospects for longer-term career opportunities are huge)
• Gain direct commercial and operational exposure in a varied, exciting and important role
• Enjoy a competitive salary with rewards and benefits being given for good performance and loyalty
• Enjoy outstanding career progression prospects in an environment that focusses on developing and progressing its staff
• Be encouraged to develop your role by providing continuous improvements to procedures, systems and processes
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Finance Analyst to gain direct commercial exposure in a listed business – enjoying great career prospects as a result.