Our client is a growing UK based specialist service provider. They are now searching for a Commercial Manager to support delivery whilst identifying efficiencies and commercial opportunities. Having full P&L and cash-flow responsibility for project delivery, working alongside a team of Project Delivery Managers in a very dynamic and growing business focused on quality delivery. Supporting project teams through delivery by providing guidance, impact analysis and tracking any contract changes from the baseline and ensure compliance to the change control process. Manage the customer relationship between Projects and the Finance function. Having direct responsibility of the project finance team and their KPI’s.
Ideally you will be:
• ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified professional with extensive post qualification experience gained within a commercial project role (Other qualification are viable, RICS / CICES)
• Have achieved successful commercial outcomes on multiple concurrent projects, implementing best commercial practice in all aspects of Value and Cost Management, influencing the procurement strategy
• Have strong commercial skills and ability to make sound decisions on matters of significant financial value
• Have a good understanding of contract performance measurement, risk management, change and claim management
In return you will receive:
• A high profile position, as a key stakeholder you will play a lead role in the effective delivery of these projects and have a direct impact on the organisation
• An opportunity be exposed to a fast paced environment where tangible opportunities are available to become a key decision maker
This is a fantastic role for a commercially astute Project Manager, due to the high profile nature of the role successful delivery will lead to rapid advancement within the organisation.