Due to a long-term employee moving on from the business I am looking to recruit an experienced Company Accountant for a well-established logistics business based near Aston. You will be the sole person within the finance function reporting into the Owner of the business.
This a an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to add real value to an up and coming company, changing processes and supporting the Owner with business decisions moving forward.
Ideally, you will;
• Be a qualified accountant with a strong academic background however applicants who display relevant experience will still be considered for this role.
• Have a strong personality with confidence to challenge old procedures with the ability to implement new ones accordingly.
• Be able to communicate at all levels within the company from warehouse workers to the Managing Director to the practice that currently complete the accounts.
In return, you will;
• Have the opportunity to run the entire finance function where you can make the job your own with increasing responsibilities.
• Be able to form your own finance team, with the plan to take on a new employee due to growth within the business.
• Work for a company that is striving to advance and expand within their market offering a long-term position for the right person.