A newly formed Company Accountant position is now available for an experienced professional within a unique SME business. With a number of opportunities in the pipeline the business is moving from strength to strength and with this, now need an all-round Company Accountant to come in, provide new ways of working and oversee a transactional team of two.
This will be a varied role where you will be an integral member of the finance team, working in a fast-paced ever-changing position, tasked with challenging the operations team and supporting senior management. An exciting opportunity to make the position your own, this Company Accountant role sits within a business that provides both manufacturing and services around the world.
To be the successful applicant for this role, you will need to be a hands on individual who can ‘roll up their sleeves’, has a wealth of knowledge with controlling stock, reports production and be a strong user of Excel.
Ideally, you will:
• Have previous experience within a similar role; overseeing Fixed Assets, Reporting, Month End Accounts, Tax and managing staff
• Be part qualified / qualified and immediately available or can start a new role within December
• Have a strong accounting background within an SME business, prior manufacturing experience would be preferable however this is not essential
• Be a strong user of Excel and have used a number of accounting software’s
In return, you will:
• Join a business that is continuing to grow through the pandemic with a number of opportunities secured for the coming years
• Have the chance to work for an SME business where you will be an integral part of the success of not only finance, but the business itself
• Be working alongside likeminded individuals in a newly formed and varied position overseeing a team of two
• Be encouraged to improve best practice and find new ways of working to increase productivity
This Company Accountant position is a great opportunity for an experienced individual to join a growing SME business where you will be an integral part of the success of the team. If you like the sound of this role, live locally and have the relative skill set to match, apply. As this role will not be around for long.