An established and reputable wholesale business based in central Birmingham, are currently recruiting for an experienced Cost Management Accountant to join their growing team. This is a permanent role based within a large vibrant team. This role will be to lead a team of 3 cost Accountants, also reporting and analysing for key stakeholders across the UK including finance business partnering and business leaders.
The Cost Management Accountant will assist the business in understanding the performance indictors and the influence behind the cost base.
Ideally you will:
• Be a newly qualified management accountant or a ACCA/CIMA/ACA
• Have experience within the wholesale/retail/logistics sector
• Previous experience within a management accountant position and business analysis
• Experience of developing junior members of the team
In return you will:
• Work within a global organisation with over 30,000 employees and operating in 37 countries
• Work with a motivated and like-minded team in a positive business environment
• Have a varied workload that will include further exposure to audits and financial controls
• The experience of managing a small team and developing members of staff
This Cost Management Accountant position is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business that is continuing to grow year by year. With the responsibility given through a diverse workload including various projects and regular liaison with senior management, this will allow the successful candidate to really make their mark. If you possess the relevant skills and think this is the position for you, please apply.