An established manufacturing business that operates globally in over 100 countries across the globe, are looking to recruit for a Costing Accountant/Supervisor based in Dudley. This Cost accountant position is focussed on costing and the BOM area of the business. This is a permanent role based within a team of 5 at one of the UK offices based in Dudley with the opportunity to manage 2 staff.
This role will be a solely responsible role reporting to the Financial Controller.
The Costing Accountant position is a great opportunity for someone with strong attention to detail looking to progress their management accounting experience within a large manufacturing business.
Ideally, you will:
• Have previously worked in a manufacturing environment
• Part qualified/qualified ACCA/CIMA
• Previous experience within BOM, PCO process, PPV reports, clear down of scrap, sales and COGS reports, inventory analysis and scrappage
• Have experience within inventory reporting and management, sales and margin reporting, and variance analysis
In return, you will:
• Competitive salary with development opportunities
• Work with a motivated and like-minded team in a positive business environment
• Have a varied workload within a challenging role
• Full study support package towards CIMA or ACCA
This Costing Accountant/Supervisor position is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business that is continuing to grow year by year. With the responsibility given through a diverse workload including various projects and regular liaison with senior management, this will allow the successful candidate to really make their mark. If you possess the relevant skills and think this is the position for you, please apply.