A reputable and friendly automotive company based in Coleshill are looking for a Credit Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis due to a new company restructure. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is looking to further their current skill set and get into an administrative role that can start your career off within credit control. As the Credit Analyst, your core responsibilities will be to produce reports, send out letters and emails to clients and get involved in chasing debt over the phone. Due to the growth of the organisation, this role can off progression into other roles and is a company that you will want to stay with. If you enjoy communication, like getting things done and are able to use Excel this role may be for you.
Ideally, you will:
• Be fully computer literate with the ability to use Excel
• Be a strong communicator
• Have some office experience and want to develop your skill set further.
• Be looking for a friendly team to join.
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a friendly automotive company within an outgoing team.
• Have free onsite parking
• Be eligible for other company perks.
This role is ideal for anyone who is looking for an office based role where they can develop their skill set and grow into a credit control career. If you are confident, motivated and like the idea of getting a firm understanding of credit control, please apply today.