A financial services client are currently looking for a Credit Control Manager reporting into the CFO. After increased business/changes over the past few years, the transactional team now need a well-organised Manager, who has the ability to prioritise tasks, meet challenging deadlines and manage a mixed team of experience and youth. This position is highly focussed on improving processes, and managing the team in a fast-paced growing business in Wolverhampton.
This role would give the successful Manager a unique opportunity to bring new ideas to the table where your line manager will look to you in order to push the accounts receivable function forward. With this, you will have to show a strong work ethic and communication skills where you will be able to manage a team of mixed capabilities in a fast-paced role. With the company looking to further its growth in the coming years it would also be beneficial to have prior system implementation experience as changes have recently been made where the company are now using open accounts.
Ideally, you will:
• Have prior experience of managing a moderate sized team in a fast paced environment with strict controls
• Be a confident and strong communicator capable of managing a team of experienced transactional clerks
• Have a track record of improving processes within AR the performance of the team as a whole, and not afraid to shy away from taking ownership of new processes
• Experience using various accounting packages and advanced in the use of excel
In return, you will:
• Self-manage expectations and targets set by both yourself
• Have the possibility to develop both the team and yourself within a growing reputable organisation
• Work within a role where you can see a clear progression path whether this be managing larger teams or gaining full study support to progress further within the group
• Receive a study support and development package
This position of Credit Control Manager will be perfect for an individual who wants a challenging role and has the capability to manage a mixed team in a fast-paced business. If you have the relevant skills, experience and feel like this job is the right fit for you, please apply.