A large professional services organisation based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre is on the lookout for a Credit controller to join them on a 12 month fixed term basis. This position may have the opportunity to go permanent or allow you to apply to internal positions within the organisation as the role is available due to a team restructure. You will be primarily responsible for chasing debts of corporate clients and arranging payment plans which could be face to face negotiation. This position calls for a confident individual who is looking for a new challenge with similar previous experience If you are a strong communicator, like working in a busy environment and have a background in credit controller we would like to hear from you as interviews are this week.
Ideally, you will:
• Have experience within a similar role
• Be a confident individual who has the ability to communicate effectively with large commercial clients
• Be able to confidently use and pick up computer systems quickly
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a lively high volume environment
• Be part of a fantastic recognised professional services organisation
• Have access to great public transport links
• Gain valuable knowledge in a well-structured, developing company who value their staff with benefits and incentives provided regularly
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a busy credit control role within a respectable organisation. If this sounds like a role for you, please apply now.