A global business based in South Birmingham is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader and working amongst a friendly and supportive finance Shared Service Centre, you will be responsible for managing between 100-150 accounts, chasing payments, performing credit checks, setting up payment plans, and dealing with any queries that may arise. We are looking for a friendly and confident communicator, who will represent this business positively to its customers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that offers a market-leading benefits package and where the possibilities for progression are endless.
Ideally, you will:
• Have at least 12 months recent experience working within a Credit Control position
• Have a natural aptitude for dealing with people and building relationships with ease
• Be a confident and exceptional communicator with people of all levels
• Have a good level of MS Office including an advanced level of Excel
In return, you will receive:
• A state of the art working environment in pristine offices
• A 12pm finish every Friday
• Onsite parking
• Competitive company pension scheme and private health cover
• A challenging and very rewarding position with a business that genuinely appreciates and values its employees
• A market-leading benefits package inclusive of FULL study support for your ICM/ Accounting qualifications should you wish develop professionally
If you have at least 12 month’s experience within a Credit Control position and are keen to have a successful and long term career within an excellent business then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews could take place this week.