Due to positive growth the business is looking for an experienced credit controller to hit the ground running and ideally start immediately. You will report directly to the Credit Manager; however you will have the freedom to control your own ledger. Although the office culture is positive this is also a high pressured role in a fast paced and does require someone with determination and drive to complete assignments on time.
Ideally you will:
• Have previous experience working as a Credit Controller working in a fast paced, high pressured environment
• The ability to work to your own initiative and be able to control your own ledger and debt ledgers
• Great interpersonal skills as you will be required to build long lasting, professional relationships with clients
• Have the ability to acquire daily banking for branches, cash postings and report and produce debtors to chase debt.
In return you will:
• Be offered a full time position and a competitive salary
• Want to be part of a great team and work for well-established business with a good reputation in the mark
• Pension and life assurance for all employees
• Be part of a great team and work for well-established business with a good reputation in their market.
This role is ideal for someone that is looking to take their next step in credit control, if you possess these skills and are looking for an exciting new opportunity, please apply.