My client, an established organisation in Dudley is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis. Working amongst a friendly and supportive team, you will be working in a fast-paced and sometimes pressured environment. This role is being recruited for due to a period of significant growth within the business so this role will be a fundamental part of that growth.
Ideally you will:
• An excellent communicator- both verbally and written
• Be able to pick up new systems and processes easily
• Have at least 2 year’s experience within a Credit Control role
• Be a competent user of MS Excel
In return you will receive:
• Generous company benefits- onsite parking, a pension scheme, a 35 hour working week, and 25 days holiday
• Working in a centrally located office facility accessible by public transport
• A really pleasant working environment, with support and training whilst you learn the role
If you are have a high attention to detail and are an experienced Credit Controller who is looking to start their career within a fast paced and supportive team environment then please apply!