My client is an established and well-known brand within the Property industry, and they are looking for a Credit Controller/ Caller to join their team on a permanent basis. You could be an experienced Credit Controller looking for a new challenge within a city-centre location or coming from a Collections role looking to move into Credit Control position. You will be responsible for the initial contact with debtors, making 2-3 initial calls and following up with an email and then liaising with the Credit Control team for them to deal with queries. You will be producing reports using Excel to display debt/arrears data, so a good level of Excel is essential.
Ideally you will:
• Be an excellent communicator- both verbally and written
• Have prior experience of either Collections or Credit Control
• Be able to pick up new systems and processes easily
• Have a good level of MS Excel, with an ability to produce reports with ease
• Be available for a start in mid-March
In return you will receive:
• Centrally located office with excellent public transport links
• Hours are 9.00- 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• A really pleasant working environment, with support and training whilst you learn the role
• An excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience within a fun and friendly finance team
If you are either an experienced Credit Controller or a Collections agent looking to move into a Credit Control position, please do not hesitate to apply as interviews will take place with immediate effect.