Have you got plenty of experience working in credit control? Do you have a talent for maintaining and managing important business relationships? Our client is an industry leading property management business looking for an experienced and effective professional. This business with its deep heritage and strong company values has recently relocated. The right person will be invited into their brand new, freshly polished and revamped offices, hoping to continue to build a formidable team.
The successful candidate will be joining the relaxed yet focused contracts management team. They will be required to converse & negotiate with multiple points of contacts across large public sector & infrastructure clientèle. It will be down to them to handle large amounts of complex queries, being able to maintain strong relationships throughout. The successful candidate will also need to be able to understand complex invoice processing methods, having the patience, professionalism and politeness to bring in debts on a large, yet tidy debt ledger. You’ll be expected to work on your own initiative, minimising overdue debt, debtor days and risk of bad debt.
This business will provide unrivalled job security within a state of the art working environment, amongst a fun, lively and friendly team.
Ideally, you will:
- Be an experienced credit controller who has experience working with large public sector contracts/client base or from a corporate background (legal sector etc.)
- Be someone with exceptional interpersonal skills, communicating articulately –
- Have experience working towards KPI’s, targets and deadlines
- Be someone with experience in chasing invoices/debts of large value’s
- Have the motivational skills needed to self-manage, organize and prioritise your day effectively
In return, you will:
- Be greeted with state of the art, newly built offices to work from
- Join a hard-working yet open and fun team that will be growing continually into a family of proud workers
- Be provided easy public transport links and nearby parking facilities
- Have the pleasure of joining a colossal company providing you with solid, stable and secure job security
This is not an opportunity to be missed if you fit the above description. This business is looking to give you the professional workplace that you desire with plenty of security alongside a friendly and supportive workforce. Please apply now!