Due to continuing success and growth this retail business is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to hit the ground running and ideally start immediately. You will report directly to the Finance manager yet have the freedom to control your own ledger. A dynamic and friendly team set in a modern office, the successful candidate will be able to integrate into to the team and perform to a high standard.
Ideally you will:
• Have previous experience working as a Credit Controller working in a fast paced, high pressured environment.
• Demonstrate the ability to work to on your own initiative and be able to control your own ledger
• Have great interpersonal skills as you will be required to build long lasting, professional relationships with clients that facilitate payment within the agreed terms
• Be able to support the wider finance function as required
In return you will:
• Be offered a full time position and a competitive salary
• Be part of a great team and work for a well-established business with a good reputation in the market
• Have the opportunity to control your own ledger
• Be presented with a clear development plan that includes academic study support
This role is ideal for someone that is looking to take their next step in credit control, if you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, please apply.