Originally founded in the early 1900s, my client have been at the forefront of helping change the way we see and use the motor vehicle. Heavily focused on achieving the best product for its own clients, the company has experienced a lot of organic growth and now requires a skilled credit controller to join the team. Ideally the successful candidate will already have experience in this sector but this is not essential.
Ideally you will:
• Have brilliant communication skills and have a proven record for recovering outstanding payments
• Develop system knowledge quickly and efficiently to meet the demands of the company
• Thrive within a fast paced and challenging department liaising with various clients and their needs
• Preferably have some experience within a telephony based role
In return you will:
• Start immediately working for a brilliant and outstanding company which many would be proud to work for
• Receive full training from the qualified finance manager and continued support from the senior members of staff
• Work in premier office facility that offers secure on-site parking
• Gain valuable experience and knowledge to develop into a credit control career
If you feel that you meet the requirements and have the qualities to fulfil the role, please apply today.