An independent services business based near Harborne are currently recruiting for a proactive Credit Controller to join their fun and friendly team. You will be joining a small finance team as a stand-alone Credit Controller, collecting from a range of clients from corporate businesses to small, independent traders. Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is an excellent opportunity for an exceptional communicator with great experience in Credit Control to join a friendly and supportive business.
Ideally you will:
• Have an exceptional telephone manner, with an ability to build relationships quickly with all levels of seniority
• Have at least 2 year’s experience within a Credit Control position
• Be self-motivated and proactive individual who is able to work under their own initiative
• Have excellent knowledge of MS Excel, with experience and ability to produce debtor reports with ease
In return you will:
• Have access to onsite parking
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Annual salary reviews are always conducted
• Hours of work are from 9am-5pm
• Be working within a friendly and inclusive team, where the ideal goal is for you to stay with the business for the long term
This Credit Control position is ideal for an experienced candidate looking to work in a stand-alone credit control position within a finance team. If you feel you have the relevant skills for this position then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews will be conducted next week.