A nationally known, independent business is wanting a friendly, competent and knowledgeable Credit Controller who can manage their own workload. The lucky candidate would be working within a welcoming team, who deal with a varied customer base, offering a bespoke service. Internationally recognised within their industry, it would be a pleasure to work within this family owned service provider. You would need vast amounts of experience within a credit control environment and be happy to work on your own whilst also enjoying working alongside a friendly team.
Ideally, you will:
• Have a full knowledge and understanding of all aspects of credit control
• Be a confident member of the team capable of managing your own section of the ledger
• Provide a professional service when approaching clients and be able to build sustainable business relationships
• Have a proven track record in collecting debt across a diverse client base
In return, you will:
• Independently manage your own workload while working alongside a very supportive and welcoming team
• Have full training on the companies systems to ensure you feel comfortable within the role
• Work in an established company with who you can potentially grow
• Have the opportunity to gain permanent employment should your work be to a high standard
The role would be perfect for anyone looking to utilise their knowledge within a credit control team. Wanting to grow and develop themselves within a family run business. If you feel you have the right skills and attributes then please apply immediately.