A well-established and respected organisation based in Kitts Green is on the search for a capable Credit Controller on a permanent basis due to expansion. Your core responsibility will be to credit control function within an outgoing and supportive team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is experienced within credit control and is looking for a professional and welcoming team to be part of. If you are outgoing, have experience within an account management type of credit control role, we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Be able to communicate effectively chasing high volumes of debt by developing great long lasting relationships with clients.
• Have previous experience of working to high volumes of around 500 live accounts at one given time
• Be able to use Pivot Tables and V Look Ups well.
• Be interest in taking on other responsibilities too – turning the role into an accounts assistant position!
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a friendly and growing credit control team
• Have access to nearby stores, bars all in time for summer.
• Be part of a respected organisation that will always keep you busy
This position is a brilliant opportunity for someone who enjoys building relationships to collect cash and has worked in a credit control remit before. If you would like to work for a well-respected company and are experienced please apply today.