A well established and growing organisation within Marston Green is on the lookout for an experienced Credit Controller on a permanent basis due to an internal promotion. You will be primarily responsible for taking ownership of the entire credit control function and chase outstanding debts from large repetitive clients. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is very experienced and is looking work life balance. If you are happy to work in a stable environment with a friendly team and work well to targets please apply today.
Ideally, you will:
• Be able to communicate effectively chasing debt from repeat clientele
• Have previous experience of working within credit control
• Be able to work well within a team and be confident to exceed targets
• Live locally and want a good work life balance
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a friendly and stable credit control team
• Have access to free parking
• Be part of a growing organisation that will encourage a good work life balance
This position is a brilliant opportunity for someone who works well to targets and has worked in a credit control capacity and would like to a stable team to be a part of. If you are locally situated, experienced and feel that you are a capable credit controller please do to apply today.