Due to growth and an increase in business an exciting new temp to perm position has arisen for an experienced Credit Controller. The company is a leading property company. They have recently been bought by a highly recognised international brand as a result will grow and expand rapidly, therefore they are looking to employ an experienced credit controller to join their team on a temp to perm basis. You will report directly to the Credit Manager; however you will have the freedom to control your own ledger. Although the office culture is fun and vibrant, this is a high pressured role in a fast paced and does require someone with determination and drive to complete assignments on time.
Ideally you will:
- Have previous experience working as a Credit Controller working in a fast paced, high pressured environment.
- It is essential that you have previous experience working within the property sector.
- Great interpersonal skills as you will be required to build long lasting, professional relationships with clients.
- Relish the opportunity to take on a new challenge and be a proactive problem solver
- Want to be part of a great team and work for well-established business with a good reputation in the market.
In return you will:
- Have the opportunity to work towards a permanent position.
- Get to work in an exciting, vibrant office and be part of a friendly team.
- Be able to start immediately.
This role is ideal for someone that is looking to take their next step in credit control, it’s a great opportunity for an individual that is looking to take that next step. If taken on permanently, the fact that it is a big brand means that there will be scope for progression in the future. If you possess these skills and are looking for an exciting new opportunity, please apply.