Our partner, a leading Property Management firm, is actively searching for an immediately available Credit Controller to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract. In this comprehensive Credit Control role, you would be responsible for taking ownership of a region specific property portfolio, ensuring the timely collection of Service Charge and Rent payments. You will work alongside a wider team, to achieve team goals, as well as working towards individual targets.
Ideally, you will:
• Have a wealth of experience accrued in the Property Management industry, within a similar role.
• Have a sound understanding of the niche elements of the industry, including Service Charge, Ground Rent and Maintenance payments.
• Be immediately available to start a new role.
• Hold strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Be able to provide evidence of previous collection successes.
In return, you will:
• Attain a new position that can get your career in Credit Control back up and running quickly, with an ideally located, City Centre business.
• Join a high achieving team, within a globally successful business.
• Enjoy a high energy, team oriented culture, reaping the benefits of many planned social activities, once the current lockdown restrictions have ceased.
For an immediately available Property Credit Control specialist, out client is offering an opportunity to join their expanding and successful team. If you are looking to attain a new position where your sector specific knowledge is appreciated, where you will receive a high level of responsibility and ownership over your accounts, then please submit your application today.