A well-established and respected organisation based near Snow Hill is on the search for a capable Credit Controller on a permanent basis due to expansion. Your core responsibility will be to manage the entire credit control function within an outgoing and supportive team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is experienced within credit control and is looking for a professional and welcoming team to be a part of. If you are outgoing, have experience within an account management type of credit control role, we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Be able to communicate effectively chasing high volumes of debt by developing great long lasting relationships with clients
• Have previous experience of working to high volumes of around 400 live accounts at one given time
• Be able to use Pivot Tables and V Look Ups well.
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a friendly and growing credit control team
• Have access to nearby stores, bars all in time for summer
• Be part of a respected organisation that will always keep you busy.
This position is a brilliant opportunity for someone who enjoys building relationships to collect cash and has worked in a credit control remit before. If you would like to work for a well-respected company and are experienced please apply today.