In spite of current market conditions, one of our partners, a leading international law firm, is looking for an immediately available Credit Controller to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. Initially, during the lockdown period you will be entrusted to work remotely from home, and then from the Birmingham City Centre offices. This is supporting the wider Credit Control function, collecting monies owed for VAT payments.
Ideally, you will:
• Be a resilient character capable of chasing niche debt.
• Have a sound knowledge of taxation, particularly VAT.
• Be capable of working autonomously managing your time and workload independent of managerial support.
• Have a professional communication style with experience building relationships with senior professionals.
• Although not essential a good working knowledge of V-Lookups and Pivot Tables, would looked upon favourably.
In return, you will:
• Receive a fantastic opportunity, despite current market conditions, with a stable, international business.
• Enjoy the benefits of being able to work remotely from home, enjoying managing your own workload.
• Have the opportunity to secure a role that, once office based, is in a fantastic, easily accessible location.
For a Credit Control or Accounts Receivable professional, who is immediately available, our client is offering a rare opportunity. If you have a desire to join a very professional outfit, where you can utilise your skills within this field then please apply now.