In spite of current market conditions, one of our partners, a leading international law firm, is looking for an immediately available Credit Controller to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. Initially, during the lockdown period you will be entrusted to work remotely from home, and then from the Birmingham City Centre offices.
Ideally, you will:
• Be capable of working autonomously managing your time and workload independent of managerial support.
• Have a professional communication style with experience building relationships with senior professionals.
• Have demonstrable experience managing a high volume debt ledger, with a large volume of live accounts.
• Have worked within the legal sector, or a similar, professional services business.
In return, you will:
• Receive a fantastic opportunity, despite current market conditions, with a stable, international business.
• Enjoy the benefits of being able to work remotely from home, enjoying managing your own workload.
• Have the opportunity to secure a role that, once office based, is in a fantastic, easily accessible location.
For a senior Credit Control professional, who is immediately available, our client is offering an opportunity to be grasped with both hands. If you have a desire to join a very professional outfit, where you can utilise your skills within this field then please apply now. Please note that we are anticipating a high volume of applicants, so only those with at least four years’ credit control experience, will be considered.