A global empire with offices based in all the major cities around the world is looking for a bright, dynamic and vibrant individual to join their Credit Control team. A leader within this very large market is looking for the right candidate to join this fast paced company with added training and development opportunities. This is a phenomenal company and excels when it comes to growing within an ever-changing market. The lucky candidate to work for this company will be given full support by the Credit Manager as well as offered development opportunities.
Ideally, you will:
• Having a background in debt collections and experience with calling key account holders in a fast-paced environment
• Bring vast amounts of experience in collecting aged debt and building sustainable relationships with a varied client base
• Be able to deal with challenging accounts with a professional attitude effectively and efficiently
• Have a proven track record of collecting aged debt and meeting targets
In return, you will:
• You will start immediately and have full support and training by the Credit manager and other experienced members of management
• Develop your skills and gain further valuable knowledge as you learn and progress within the position
• Work in a premier office in a brilliant location offering secure onsite car parking facilities and great local transport links
• Be a part of an impressive organisation with excellent and enviable development opportunities
This role is suitable for anyone looking to develop in a Credit Controller position who has built up a successful background in collecting large amounts of debt. If you are looking for a challenge and want to be a part of a fast-paced supportive team then please apply.