Capable, efficient and immediately available Credit Controllers, listen up. Our logistics and supply chain partner is searching for a new recruit to join their expanding finance team after experiencing a massive upturn in business over the last six months. This role is being offered on a temporary to permanent basis in order to find a suitable candidate quickly. Any candidates must have a firm grasp of end-to-end credit control and have a calm and confident manner when dealing with debtors.
Ideally, you will:
• Have at least two years’ experience in Credit Control, as a Sales Ledger Clerk, or similar role.
• Be well versed in cash allocation and reconciliation of accounts, as well as debt collection.
• Be capable of managing your own workload, taking full control over the key accounts that you are given.
• Possess excellent communication skills, maintaining calmness and control in high pressure situations.
In return, you will:
• Gain the opportunity to expand your skills in Accounts Receivable processes.
• Be able to take ownership over your workload, whilst maintaining internal and external relationships.
• Enjoy working in a fantastic location, with lots of local amenities.
For a capable Accounts Receivable professional our client offers a fantastic opportunity. For competitive pay, full autonomy over the accounts you are given and a pleasant, energetic working environment you need not look further. If you feel you fit the above criteria, can succeed in this role and are immediately available, please apply now.