A fast expanding and reputable professional services organisation based in Digbeth is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, client facing Credit Controller to join their team. This opportunity as arisen due to a successful client on boarding and has increased work demands. Your primary responsibility for contacting third parties and collecting any outstanding debt. It would be ideal if you have recent, relevant credit control experience and the hunger to collect cash. If you are an individual who thrives in communicating effectively and confidently within a professional setting this opportunity may be for you.
Ideally, you will:
• Have the ability to communicate well and approach sensitive company information
• Be able to work in a busy, fast paced environment
• Be passionate and have a genuine interest of working within a friendly finance team
• Post Covid you may be required to travel to London (expenses paid) on rare occasions.
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work for a brilliant company who will value you
• Be part of a supportive and outgoing finance team who like to have fun
• Be eligible for fantastic benefits including 33 days of annual leave.
This role is ideal for anyone that has experience of working within a fast-paced credit control environment with a passion for customer care. The business is looking for someone who is friendly, genuine and capable. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are currently being held.