A friendly, steady company based in Cannock is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller who is happy to get involved in other finance duties to join their team. Your primary responsibility for contacting third parties and collecting any outstanding debt for the business. This is a really rewarding and challenging role for anyone who believes that cash is king and is happy to get involved in other finance duties. It would be ideal if you have recent, relevant debt collection, customer service or credit control experience and are looking for a friendly team to be a part of. If you are an individual who thrives in communicating effectively and confidently within a friendly environment this opportunity may be for you.
Ideally, you will:
• Have the ability to communicate well and approach sensitive company information
• Be able to work in a busy, fast paced environment
• Be passionate and have a genuine interest of collecting outstanding debt
• Have experience within a similar role.
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work for a growing family business
• Be part of a supportive finance department
• Have flexibility and free parking.
This role is ideal for anyone that has experience of working within a standalone credit control function or enjoy credit control with an interest in finance. The business is looking for someone who is friendly, genuine and capable. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are currently being held.