An opportunity to work with one of the nation’s largest Property Agents as a Credit Controller on a temporary to permanent contract yours for the taking. Our client is looking for a immediately available person with experience in collecting a large number of invoices, who is also a confident communicator, who can quickly determine the most efficient way to collect debt. Experience in property accounts or an ability to grasp new concepts quickly would be preferable due to the niche nature of the market.
Ideally, you will:
• Be a resilient and determined individual with good communication skills
• Have dealt with both domestic and commercial customers
• Have worked in a target driven environment
• Have a consistent track record in reducing sales ledgers
In return, you will:
• Get the opportunity to work with one of the most well recognised property management brands
• Enjoy working in a fabulous city centre office space right in the heart of Birmingham City Centre
• Have great progression opportunities that can help further your career.
• Receive in depth, on the job training
Do you wish to work for one of Britain’s oldest, most well established brands? Do you have the competency to take on board new skills and implement them quickly? Do you want your next role to blossom into one that can take your career to the next level? If yes, apply now.