A well-known firm in Coventry has a requirement for a Credit Controller. This is an exciting time to join a growing company with a history of promoting from within, so future career progression is always on offer.
You will be given the opportunity to work autonomously on your own portfolio, with regular incentives on offer to top performers. You will be given a clear and structured personal development plan, designed to help you operate as effectively as possible. Whilst experience is an important factor for this role the client has emphasised that personality and the ability to integrate into a team is paramount for the successful applicant.
Ideally, you will:
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Be able to present confidently and effectively to senior management
• Able to take control of your own portfolio and work independently
• Have previous experience of successfully reducing debt, building working relationships with customers and meeting targets and deadlines.
In return, you will:
• Receive a full and comprehensive development programme designed to enable career progression
• Work within a social and friendly team
• Be rewarded with a package that includes a bonus structure, pension and access to staff discounts associated with an employee benefits scheme.
This is a great opportunity for a credit controller looking to take the next step in their career. If you are driven, with good social skills and enjoy interacting with different people, we want to hear from you.