A family run Property Development company based in Birmingham City Centre are currently recruiting a proactive Credit Controller within a friendly and supportive business. This Credit Control position is unique in the sense that you will be collecting rent and creating payment plans so an ability to build excellent relationships with people of all levels is a must. Working within a small finance team and reporting to the Finance Manager, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a growing business for the long term.
Ideally, you will:
• Have an exceptional telephone manner, with an ability to build relationships quickly with all levels of seniority
• Have at least 2 year’s experience within a Credit Control position, ideally within the Property sector
• Be self-motivated and proactive individual who is able to work under their own initiative
• Have excellent knowledge of MS Excel, with experience and ability to produce debtor reports with ease
In return, you will:
• Have access to FREE onsite City Centre Parking
• Annual salary reviews are always conducted
• Hours of work are from 9am-5pm
• Be working within a friendly and inclusive team, where the ideal goal is for you to stay with the business for the long term
This Credit Control position is ideal for an experienced candidate looking to work in the City Centre for a Property business. If you feel you have the relevant skills for this position then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews will be conducted next week.