For an immediately available Data Analyst who is looking to take the next step in their career our national transport provider is offering a fantastic opportunity. This position would be applicable for a number savvy graduate with around two years’ experience as a Junior Data Analyst, or similar, role. You would be joining their team on a temporary to permanent basis, in order to cover for a member of the team who will be off on paternity leave, once that has been completed, the business would look to put a permanent offer in place.
Ideally, you will:
• Be immediately available to start a new position, if successful.
• Have at least one years’ experience within a similar role.
• Be a competent user of Excel, with demonstrable experience using v-Lookups and Pivot Tables, in particular.
• Be able to breakdown your analysis and present your finding to senior members of the team, having the confidence to communicate at all levels.
• Have experience using Sequel analysis software, although this is not entirely essential.
In return, you will:
• Attain an opportunity at a National business, within an expanding team, during an exciting time within the business.
• Work closely with, and receive training from the Senior Commercial Analyst, making the most of their in depth knowledge.
• Work amongst like-minded individuals, within a relaxed, yet busy analysis function.
• Enjoy competitive company benefits, as well as having an on-site parking space.
If the above description particularly peaks your interest and you are exciting by the prospect of getting on board with a business that are constantly moving forward then this could be the role you have been waiting for. This position could potentially fast track your long term career goals, if you feel that your profile matches with the above, then please, submit your application today!