Due to a restructure of their Finance team, my international and reputable client is currently recruiting for an Expenses Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. Working amongst a large Shared Service Centre, you will be joining a business that genuinely invests in its employees, providing them with endless possibilities to progress and better themselves, offering full study support for your ACCA/CIMA/AAT. You will be joining a friendly team, and be responsible for processing employee expense claims, dealing with queries over the phone, and auditing expenses.
Ideally, you will:
• Previous experience of processing travel and expenses is essential
• Have used SAP and have an excellent level of MS Excel, with the ability to create v lookups and pivot tables
• Have exceptional relationship building skills and a great telephone manner
In return, you will receive:
• A state of the art working environment in pristine offices
• FULL STUDY SUPPORT for your AAT/ACCA/CIMA and excellent opportunities for progression when you become permanent
• A market-leading benefits package
• A 12pm finish on a Friday
• Onsite parking
• A challenging and very rewarding position with a business that genuinely appreciates and values its employees
If you are enthusiastic to join the finance team of a blue-chip organisation where you can progress and stay for the long term, please do not hesitate to apply as interviews can take place next week.