A respectable and fast growing manufacturing company based in Stratford upon Avon are looking for a sparky Finance Administrator to join their growing finance team on a 3 month temporary basis. This opportunity has to scope to turn permanent for the right individual. This opening has arisen due to the successful growth of the company this year and are now looking for an extra pair of hands to join their team and help out. You will mainly be responsible for supporting the finance team with all their administrative tasks.
You will have relevant experience of working in a similar role and be able to work within a small, personable and friendly finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is has any administrative experience and is keen to learn some new skills. If you have a good eye for detail, enjoy working within a team and can work to deadline we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
- Have previous experience within an administrative role
- Be able to work in a busy and fast paced environment
- Be able to confidently pick up new computer systems
- Have the ability to communicate with people of all levels
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity be part of a growing and national brand
- Be able to work within a social, supportive and busy team
- Have access to free parking
This Finance Administrator role is a great opportunity for someone who has similar working experience and enjoys working with people. If you’d like to work for a forward thinking organisation please apply now.