A fantastic and fast expanding Manufacturing company are on the lookout for a Finance Administrator to join their team on a temp to perm basis. This role is available due to a successful 2017 and expansion of the business and has the opportunity to turn permanent for the right person. You will ideally have an administrative background and want the opportunity to grow into a finance role. You will be a part of a fun and outgoing team who are looking for someone outgoing and progressive to join their team.
Ideally you will:
- Be computer literate and be familiar with Sage and have some Excel knowledge
- Have strong communication and organisation skills
- Be comfortable processing invoices on new systems as well as chase proof of deliver receipts of delivery
- Education to at least GCSE or equivalent in English and Mathematics
You will receive:
- The opportunity to have a permanent role within finance and company that would like to nurture you.
- Have access to parking
- Have flexible starting times
- Be part of a fun, supportive team that you will have lots of fun with.
This is a fantastic chance to utilise your Finance related skills or degree and in return you’ll have the opportunity to support a great reputable employer. If you are available immediately or on a short notice with the ambition to grow into a finance professional please apply now.
Apply for this role