For a top tier transactional finance candidate, our Green Energy supplier can offer an excellent opportunity. They are searching for an immediately available professional to join their team on a permanent basis. Responsibilities in this role will be varied, from maintaining the finance ledgers, in particular the Purchase Ledger, but also including site administration for up to six national sites. This will involve processing expenses and can also include travelling out to the other sites in order to build better relationships within the company.
Ideally, you will:
• Have at least two years’ experience in Finance, preferably for a large shared service centre
• Be a versatile, polished professional, who is capable of working autonomously
• Have your work experience backed by a relevant finance or accounting qualification, although this is not 100% necessary
In return, you will:
• Attain a role with a forward thinking business, experiencing a period of growth
• Be appreciated for what you do, with a business that will identify and reward you for what you bring to the table
• Work in an easily accessible location, with on-site parking offered facilities
• Enjoy a flexible start and finish time, to suit your schedule
If you are currently in the market for a new role where your skills, perseverance and commitment are truly rewarded, then this could be just the opportunity for you. If you feel you have the necessary skillset and knowledge to help this business grow and achieve their aspirations then please submit your applications now.