Our client is a well-established multi-national construction business, which now has an exciting new position for a Financial Analyst within their dynamic finance team. Responsible for establishing and maintaining key financial reports, the successful candidate will work closely with senior management to make recommendations based on analysis and have the opportunity to drive positive change.
Ideally, you will be:
• Able to conduct comprehensive analysis, producing intuitive and clearly presented results that enable recommendations to help drive the business forward
• Comfortable manipulating large amounts of complex financial information, an advanced knowledge of Excel is desirable
• ACA/ACMA/ACCA qualified or actively progressing towards qualification
• Able to work positively within a team with a friendly and approachable demeanour
In return, you will receive:
• A commercial role where your analysis of financial information will directly impact the business
• Visibility in a role that will further develop your commercial acumen as you work closely with senior management
• An opportunity to join a flourishing business and to be part of a friendly and social team
If you have experience working as a financial analyst and ready to take the next step in your career in finance, please apply now.