I am currently looking for an up and coming finance analyst who is keen to join a billion pound business who are part of an even bigger European group. They are made up of 4 different divisions spanning over nearly 20 UK locations.
They are looking for an individual that can really have an impact on strategic decisions, primarily focussing on various functions such as pricing, stock control, distribution/logistics and production. The business is headquartered near Royal Leamington Spa and have a national presence and huge customer base filled with many house hold brands.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has recently qualified and is looking to have more impact on an organisation. Reporting into the Commercial Financial Controller, you will be utilising your own analysis to recommend actions and changes in strategy to the SMT, as such they are ideally looking for someone with a knowledge of the FMCG market coupled with a confident and persuasive personality. As well as this, you will also be heavily involved in face to face meetings with some of their largest clients to internally promote the business and increase financial performance.
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified (or soon to be qualified) ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Be looking to work in a high profile complex business with numerous divisions.
- Have experience completing sophisticated analysis across numerous functions and not be afraid to back this up with a SMT.
In return you:
- Will get the opportunity to influence key business decisions by working closely with the senior management team.
- Get the chance to personally represent the company to some of the largest businesses across the UK and Europe and influence processes to make it more beneficial for both parties.
- Get exposure to working as part of the SMT and reporting directly into a commercial financial controller.
If you are looking for a role where you can have real impact in a business then this is definitely the role you have been looking for.