An established American owned manufacturing business that operates globally in over 100 countries across the globe, are looking to recruit for a strong analyst. The Analyst position is focussed on costing and the BOM area of the business. This is a permanent role based within a team of 5 at one of the UK offices based in Halesowen. This role will be a solely responsible role reporting to the Financial Controller.
The Analyst position is a great opportunity for someone with strong attention to detail looking to progress their analytical accounting experience within a large manufacturing business.
Ideally, you will:
• Previously worked in a manufacturing environment or similar and looking to manage a small team in the future
• Part qualified/qualified ACCA/CIMA or qualified by experience
• Have experience completing EC sales, intrastat returns and VAT
• Have experience within inventory reporting and management, sales and margin reporting, and variance analysis
In return, you will:
• Competitive salary with development opportunities
• Work with a motivated and like-minded team in a positive business environment
• Have a varied workload within a challenging role
• Gain excellent exposure within a growing manufacturing business
This Finance analyst position is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business that is continuing to grow year by year. With the responsibility given through a diverse workload including various projects and regular liaison with senior management, this will allow the successful candidate to really make their mark. If you possess the relevant skills and think this is the position for you, please apply.