We are supporting an international engineering business near Coventry to appoint an immediately available interim Finance Analyst – working from home – with excellent Excel skills initially for 6 months to support the Financial Planning and Analysis team. This challenging Finance Analyst role will focus on consolidating, reporting and forecasting sales financials.
It is vitally important that the incoming Finance Analyst candidate is a self-starter with the ability to take ownership of large datasets and simplify reporting.
Reporting directly to the FP&A Manager you will take responsibility for financial reporting associated with a range of product sales and costs data.
Ideally, you will:
• Possess strong Excel skills to manipulate large spreadsheet data
• Have experience collaborating with multi-site stakeholders when interpreting information
• Be able to produce cashflow forecasts and budgets
• Possess the ability to analyse and identify key data for the Finance Director
In return, you will:
• Have autonomy to work and support the company objectives
• Provide updates and reporting on a frequent basis
• Be able to frame your own working style and bring new ways of working to the business
This Finance Analyst role requires a proactive, analytical and organised person who relishes in taking ownership of data and reporting.