One of the fastest growing businesses in Wolverhampton are looking for a Finance Analyst in central Wolverhampton for a large leisure organisation. My client is currently progressing through the ranks and looking to expand their current finance function within the analytical function. This is a challenging role focussing on forecasting, budgets, financial reporting, and VAT reporting.
The Finance Analyst position is a great opportunity within a growing finance function within a friendly close knit team. This role is a newly created role due to new projects within the business.
Ideally you will:
• Be part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
• Have experience working in the leisure/ commercial industry
• Have previous experience producing profit/loss and balance sheets
• Be able to produce cash flow forecasts and budgets
In return you will:
• Competitive salary with development opportunities
• Work with a motivated and like-minded team in a positive business environment
• Receive a varied workload within a challenging role
• Have the experience to be a self-starter
This Finance Analyst position is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business that is continuing to grow year by year. With the responsibility given through a diverse workload including various projects and regular liaison with senior management, this will allow the successful candidate to really make their mark. If you possess the relevant skills and think this is the position for you, please apply.