A well established, reputable and supportive construction company based in Edgbaston is actively searching for a Finance and Office Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This opportunity is available due to the growth of the company and requires someone who is hardworking, organised and happy to help out. You will be primarily responsible for raising purchase orders on the system and some diary management support to Directors. This could be an excellent opportunity for anyone with previous financial administration background who is looking for a friendly, compassionate team to be a part of. If you have a good eye for detail, like working in a bustling team environment and have working knowledge of Excel we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Be very accurate and have great attention to detail with previous experience of raising purchase orders
• Be a confident individual who has the ability who is able to liaise directly with senior management.
• Have the ability to work well within a team and share workload
• Be able to confidently use Microsoft Excel and have had exposure to finance packages such as Pegasus or be quick to pick new systems up
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a friendly and family-like environment
• Be part of a fantastic, fast growing organization that values their staff
• Have access to free parking
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a fresh challenge in a fantastic, friendly and busy environment. If you are detail orientated, numerate and have some previous experience within a similar role please apply today to avoid missing out.