An expanding and reputable Engineering company based in Warwick is searching for a Finance Assistant to join their lively team on a temporary basis for a 4 month period. This opening is available due to a computer system change and now are in need of some support! Your main responsibility will be to support the Finance department with any overflowing work as well as inputting invoices into their computer system. This could be an excellent opportunity for anyone with up to date experience within a similar role or someone who has strong data entry experience. If you have an outgoing personality, like working in a busy environment and have working knowledge of Excel we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
- Have relevant experience of working within a finance department
- Be a confident individual who is able to communicate effectively and can report into senior management.
- Be able to confidently use Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and V look ups.
- Have a keen eye for detail and have experience of processing invoices.
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work within an expanding organisation
- Gain further exposure to finance functions to enhance your current skill set
- Be part of a forward thinking organisation
- Have access to free parking
This is a fantastic opening for someone who is looking for once of their first finance roles and would like to develop their skill set. If you are detail orientated, analytical and have experience of working with finance computer packages please apply today.