This international business in Wolverhampton is looking to strengthen their FP&A team with the appointment of a talented Finance Business Partner.
Providing operational managers with information relating to their performance against budget and supporting operational Directors with key management information to facilitate quick strategic decisions, you will play a vital part in ensuring the business can react quickly to emerging patterns and trading conditions. For success in this remit, two skills will be utilised – your analytical prowess and your relationship building / business partnering expertise.
This role will see you getting ‘out and about’ in the business in your effort to add value and effectively business partner Directors in two main operations of this fast-paced environment, therefore a proactive approach, engaging communication style and a commercially-focussed candidate is needed.
Ideally, you will:
• Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a strong academic record
• Have some post-qualified experience in a role that has built your commercial and business-partnering skills (though newly-qualified candidates with an exemplary academic record will also be considered)
• Be used to analysing your work, with an inquisitive nature that will help you investigate patterns and figures and translate these into understandable business strategy
• Be used to working at pace, demonstrating the organisational skills to effectively balance many different priorities simultaneously
• Be ambitious and motivated, with evident qualities of initiative and drive – you will see yourself as an aspiring FD
In return, you will:
• Work in a very large, well-known, proactive, fast-paced business during a period of rapid growth (prospects for longer-term career opportunities are huge)
• Gain direct commercial and operational exposure in a varied, exciting and business-critical role
• Enjoy a competitive salary with rewards and benefits being given for good performance and loyalty
• Enjoy outstanding career progression prospects in an environment that focusses on developing and progressing its staff
• Be encouraged to develop your role by providing continuous improvements to procedures, systems and processes
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Finance Analyst / Finance Business Partner to gain direct commercial exposure in an international business – enjoying great career prospects as a result.