I am currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join a growing services company based in Birmingham City Centre.
This is a new position that has come about purely due to organic growth within the business. The idea of this position will be to business partner with senior stakeholders within the company, advising them on monthly analytics and decision support within their department.
Ideally you will;
• Be a newly qualified Accountant, either a first time move out of practice or alternatively have relevant industry experience within a graduate scheme
• Be able to work on all levels, able to interact with different people when relaying financial information, with a keen eye for detail and confident with any new suggestions made
• Work closely with the different stakeholders having the ability to manage their expectations, cater reports to how suits best and also act as a financial advisor with their budget on a monthly basis
• Act quickly to situations that may occur, using initiative and technical accounting knowledge
In return you will;
• Work for a company who value their staff and aim to retain staff via internal promotion and the opportunity to work in other areas of the business (wider areas of finance)
• Receive the right amount of guidance to ensure you get to grips with the role straight away, whilst having full autonomy within the position after a couple of months
• Be able to deal with a number of departments within the company, speaking to a variety of employees every day not being the same
If you are looking for a new, exciting role within accounts then this position presents a great opportunity to not only grow within a company but gain valuable skills along the way.