After recently being partnered with two non-executive Director’s, this SME manufacturing business based in Redditch is ready to appoint an ambitious, qualified FD Designate who can help drive the company’s performance.
This business has big plans for the future and finance will play a pivotal part. Due to this the owner of the business will encourage this new hire to move into a Finance Director position within the next two years, with a company bonus and equity stake in the company.
Ideally you will;
• Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
• Be hands on in your approach, happy to complete a number of given tasks that focus on not only typical accounting duties but also strategic input into the board
• Be efficient and effective in creating new ways to carry out certain tasks that you can integrate into the business
• Have excellent time management skills with the ability to produce important reports that need to be manipulated in a non-finance format to the board of Directors
In return you will;
• Receive an excellent opportunity to join a growing business who are looking for someone to become their finance leader / future Finance Director
• Have the chance to gain equity within the company
• Have your own autonomy in the role, able to complete tasks how you see fit in order of priority
• Gain a diverse skill set, completing tasks that you may not have undertaken before
This specific role ensures that you will gain valuable experience within a company who are currently expanding, seeing you transition into from a Financial Controller to a Finance Director within a short timeframe.