My client, a facilities management business based in the heart of Dudley are currently recruiting a Finance Manager. My client based in Dudley has been in operation for over 10 years with a healthy turnover looking to grow within the upcoming years. The company’s values are built upon quality, passion and adaptability.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as a Finance Manager, supervising a small team reporting directly to the FD within a friendly close knit company. This position can be developed in any way the Finance Manager would like, with the chance to streamline processes and reporting.
Ideally you will:
• Be working as a supervisor at present supervising AP and AR functions and reviewing 2 Finance Assistants work
• Have experience assisting with month end procedures such as accruals and prepayments and management accounts using sage 50
• Have experience implementing new systems and procedures and streamlining processes
• Be experienced in dealing with VAT implications and dealing with VAT across the EU and producing management accounts and presenting to board
In return you will:
• Provide accounting support to the MD
• Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within an SME business, progressing your career to the next level
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting business with a competitive salary
• Have the opportunity to supervise a small team
This Finance Manager role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career within a rapidly expanding business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.