A manufacturing company in Nuneaton have a requirement for a full time, permanent Finance Manager ideally from an engineering or manufacturing background. Following a sustained period of success, the organisation is getting ready to add to their team to ensure the smooth running of their financial function.
The company itself are part of a larger organisation who work with several world renowned suppliers in several countries. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager.
The right candidate will work closely with the Finance Director to realign processes, develop business improvements and to turn the finance offering into a commercial and operational decision making function.
The successful candidate will need to have a thorough understanding of transactional finance and experience of working across a wide range of financial tasks. This includes an excellent understanding of the nominal ledger, bank reconciliation, sales order processing, profit and loss accounts, month end reports, cash flow forecasts and stock control as well as managing 3 members of staff.
Ideally, you will:
– Recently or nearly qualified CIMA/ACCA and experience working across a range of other finance based tasks
– Be a social and approachable person, able to conduct yourself professionally and form good relationships with colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds and demographics
– Have Foreign Exchange understanding
– Someone who is capable of thinking outside of their day to day activities of general accounting work and who can seek out opportunities to enhance the business or to simply improve the outgoing costs.
In return, you will:
– Have the pleasure of managing three member of staff and shaping there development
– Receive a strong salary with added benefits
– Have the opportunity to have a big impact on the day to day operations of the finance department
– On site parking.
This role is perfect for an experienced Finance Manager looking to work for an established organisation. This company looks after their employees well and offers a diverse range of tasks and responsibilities in this role. If you’re interested, apply now.