A growing business based in Redditch are looking for an ambitious, driven and talented qualified candidate for a newly-created Finance Manager role in their head office operation. Managing a small team, you will assume responsibility for ensuring that the accounting operations for the business are robust, and that risk is reduced in every possible area – reporting to and communication with the senior management of the business regularly. The integrity of the financial data and processes of your particular business unit will be your main priority, although you will also become involved in implementing successful controls across the entire business. There are genuine opportunities to advance and develop your career quickly in this large and successful organisation.
Ideally, you will:
• Be a recently qualified accountant with good audit experience, preferably of financial services clients;
• Be naturally confident with an assured and energetic communication style, with the ability to influence people of a senior level within business;
• Have palpable ambition and drive to develop your career in a corporate environment;
In return, you will:
• Have excellent career development prospects, with the opportunity to progress to the senior management level in this business quickly;
• Assume meaningful responsibility in a successful, corporate and forward-thinking environment;
• Receive a market-leading salary and benefits package
• Receive ongoing support from other managers in the corporation who have made a similar move from top 10 practice into industry
A great opportunity for a recently qualified accountant from a large accounting firm looking for their first move into industry, this role will see you engaged in a corporate business and given all the tools you need to successfully develop your long-term career in industry.