Currently working with a client based in Tamworth who are specialists in their sector, are looking for a qualified Finance Manager to join their close-knit finance function reporting directly to the FD. The reason for the vacancy is due to expansion, with exciting plans for the future. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to manage a small team of junior staff and develop their career.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as a Finance Manager, supervising a small team reporting directly to the FC within a friendly close-knit family business. This position can be developed in any way the Finance Manager would like, with the chance to streamline processes and reporting.
Ideally, you will:
• Be newly qualified with CIMA ACCA or final papers remaining
• Have experience producing management accounts for a business with high levels of stock
• Be experienced in managing a small team of staff and developing junior employee’s careers and delegating tasks
• Ideally have experience using Navision software and advanced excel skills
In return, you will:
• Provide accounting support to the FD and working closely with the other key members of the business
• Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within a medium sized business, progressing your career to the next level
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting business with a competitive salary
• Have the opportunity to supervise a small team in the next few years
This Finance Manager role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career within a rapidly expanding business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.