A charity based in Warwickshire has a requirement for a full time, permanent Finance Manager. Working in a fun and friendly environment, you will work with the finance team and take on a key role in the efficient operation of the department.
The successful candidate will need to have a thorough understanding of transactional finance and experience of working across a wide range of financial tasks. This includes an excellent understanding of the accounts receivable function, bank reconciliation, looking after company cards, profit and loss accounts, month end reports, cash flow forecasts and journal processing.
Ideally, you will:
- Have significant previous experience of working in accounts receivable and experience working across a range of other finance based tasks
- Be a social and approachable person, able to conduct yourself professionally and form good relationships with colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds and demographics
- Be AAT qualified or equivalent
In return, you will:
- Work for a well-known and highly regarded charity organisation
- Receive a generous benefits package
- Have the opportunity to have a big impact on the day to day operations of the finance department
This role is perfect for an experienced Finance Manager looking to work for an established and prestigious organisation. This company looks after their employees well and offers a diverse range of tasks and responsibilities in this role. If you are the type of person who likes to build meaningful relationships at work, apply now.