A family business based in Droitwich are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their small team, this a great opportunity to join a financial services business and supervise a small team reporting directly into the FD of the business. This role is a great opportunity to improve processes and develop existing financial systems within an SME business.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as a Finance Manager supervising a small team reporting directly to the FD within a friendly close-knit family company. This position can be developed in any way the Finance Manager would like, with the chance to streamline processes and reporting.
Ideally, you will:
• Be working as an Assistant Accountant at the moment looking for the next step up
• Have experience assisting with month end procedures such as accruals and prepayments and management accounts using sage
• Have experience implementing new systems and procedures and streamlining processes
• Experience dealing with VAT returns and taking full ownership of this process
In return, you will:
• Provide accounting support to the FD
• Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within an SME business, progressing your career to the next level
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting financial services business
• Have the opportunity to supervise a small team
This Finance Manager role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career within a rapidly expanding business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.