A forward thinking service business based in Penkridge are currently recruiting a proactive Finance Manager. My client has been in operation for over 30 years with a turnover of 50 million, set to increase in the next 7 years. The company lives and breathes the company values and looks after their staff very well.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as a Finance Manager supervising a small team, reporting directly to the Finance Director within a friendly close knit finance department of 6. This position can be developed in any way you would like, with the chance to streamline processes and reporting to getting involved in compliance and other interesting areas of the business.
Ideally you will:
• Have produced monthly management accounts for 2 separate entities using Navision
• Have previously supervised a small team
• Have experience in VAT returns, national stat returns, and CIS returns and previous construction experience
• Be experienced in cash flow forecasting and budgeting
In return you will:
• Provide accounting support to the Finance Director and hand over monthly accounts and discuss
• Work in a friendly close knit stable team, where the staff turnover is extremely low
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting service business with excellent benefits / bonus schemes
• Competitive salary
This Finance Manager is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career within a rapidly expanding business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.