I am currently recruiting for an experienced qualified Accountant to come on board a business in an exciting period of growth. This is a newly created position, a position that will enable you to be in charge of the financials for a number of subsidiary companies inclusive of a golf club, a hotel and a number of properties. You will work closely with the Owner of these companies who is ideally looking for someone who can consolidate the management accounts whilst also being able to add a commercial outlook to what could be done in the future to ensure further profitability.
Ideally you will;
- Be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with a good amount of experience within both management and statutory accounts. Someone who has been working within the SME market will be highly desirable
- Be a technically strong Accountant with the ability to work on your own to meet tight deadlines and report directly to the Owner
- Have a commercial outlook on things, being able to highlight ways to streamline procedures and the business in general
- Have prior experience of using SAGE 50 (although this is not essential, it would be a benefit for your application)
In return you will;
- Be able to work for a business that owns a number of exciting subsidiary companies, able to have your own autonomy within the finance department
- Be able to work closely with the Owner, having a direct input on how the business operates
- Have the chance to work in a company where you can establish a long-term career
- Have a varied workload, managing various tasks being challenged to consistently meet deadlines
This is the perfect project for someone who wants to put in the work, looking at the end to end process of the finance functions and arranging it as you see fit within a new, striving, up and coming business.