This multi-national organisation is setting up a new shared service centre as part of a large transformation program and therefore is looking to appoint a new Finance Operations Manager to help oversee this set-up, as well as effectively manage the new function going forwards.
Having full responsibility for managing the shared service centre finance team this role will see you ensuring the effectiveness of the transactional finance processes is set-up to be robust and continually efficient. You will play a crucial role in the planning and development of the new shared services function, specifically implementing new procedures and policies to strive for continual improvement.
A role that will see you not only responsible for the effective running of a SSC, but also the initial set-up, this opportunity will give you variety in a fast-paced and forward-thinking environment.
Ideally, you will:
• Be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) with notable experience within another shared service function
• Demonstrate strong leadership, management and mentoring qualities, whilst being able to balance demands from other senior members of the business and key stakeholders of the SSC
• Have examples of instances in which you have been able to deliver tangible improvements to processes (preferably financial processes in a shared service centre) in order to increase efficiencies
• Have experience of working at pace in an organised fashion, delivering several objectives / projects to a high quality level to tight deadlines
In return, you will:
• Work for an evolving and growing business at a time of significant change, giving you a real opportunity to add value, implement changes / improvements and contribute in a strategic way to the future of the business
• Have the opportunity to develop / evolve your role continuously, using your own initiative to make changes and improvements as and when necessary
• Receive a market-leading salary and benefits package in a business that can provide tangible career development opportunities
• Be part of a senior leadership team of a multi-national business and receive excellent support / training to help you be as efficient as possible in your role
An opportunity to not only run and manage a shared services finance function, but also to play an integral part in its effective set-up, this role provides a unique balance meaning that a wide variety of your skills and experience will be put to good use.