A FTSE listed 2-billion-pound turnover business based in the busy area of Birmingham City Centre are looking to expand their finance function and add a Financial Accountant to their rapidly expanding team. The aim of the business is to provide the best quality transport for the customer’s needs.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as a Financial Accountant reporting directly to the Finance Director within a friendly dynamic finance team. This position can be developed in any way the Financial Accountant would like.
Ideally, you will:
• Be working in a similar role previously where you have been completing the monthly reporting pack and reporting on financials on a daily basis
• Variance analysis and discussing several financial models
• Completion and submission of the VAT returns for group
• Have a natural ability to approach new tasks in a logical and analytical way with a strong attention to detail
In return, you will:
• Provide accounting support to the Finance Director and hand over monthly accounts and discuss
• Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within a FTSE listed business, progressing your career to the next level
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting sector where every day is different
• Receive a competitive salary and benefits package
This Financial Accountant role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career within a rapidly expanding business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.