I am currently representing a rapidly expanding manufacturing business in the Black Country who are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team reporting directly to the Finance Director. Excellent opportunity that gives the right candidate the opportunity to UK and USA guidelines.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as a Financial Accountant, reporting directly to the Finance Director and CFO. Here you can gain real hands on experience working for a US owed business and laisse closely with the financial accounting, management accounting and management.
Ideally you will:
• Be working as a financial accountant within the manufacturing sector and looking for the next step within a growing business
• Experience working with to various accounting standards such as IFRS and US GAAP and ERP systems would be beneficial
• Experience with yearend audits and be able to complete a profit and loss and balance sheet reconciliation liaising with a large audit team
• ACCA/ACA/ CIMA part qualified / qualified
In return you will:
• Provide accounting support to the Financial Controller of financial accounting and hand over monthly accounts and discuss with relevant stakeholders
• Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within a medium sized business, progressing your career to the next level
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting manufacturer with excellent benefits/ bonus schemes such as 3% annual bonus
• Have the opportunity to become fully qualified with an excellent study support package
This financial accountant role is a great chance to gain a role with varied exposure within a stable business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.