I am currently working closely with a client in the wholesale sector who have exciting plans for 2019, they are currently working in their South Birmingham office, but have plans in place to relocate to Aston within the next 4 months. My client is currently looking for a fully qualified Financial accountant to join their finance team of 22.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as a Financial Accountant, reporting directly to the Financial Controller and CFO in a financial accounts team of 4. Here you can gain real hands on experience working for a 70 million turnover wholesaler and liaise closely with the financial accounting and clerical teams within finance.
Ideally you will:
• Be working as a financial accountant within an SME/ medium sized business, or have experience within a similar sector
• Experience working with to various accounting standards such as IFRS and GAAP
• Experience with yearend audits and be able to complete a profit and loss/ balance sheet without any assistance
• ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
In return you will:
• Provide accounting support to the Financial Controller of financial accounting and hand over monthly accounts and discuss with relevant stakeholders
• Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within a medium sized business, progressing your career to the next level
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting wholesaler with excellent benefits/ bonus schemes
• Have the opportunity to become fully qualified with an excellent study support package
This financial accountant role is a great chance to gain a role with varied exposure within a stable business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.