My client, an established organisation in Dudley is currently recruiting for a Financial Processer to join their team on a permanent basis. Dealing with a very high volume of invoices, this role can be pressured at times, and processing levels are high, therefore candidates looking to gain experience to support their financial studies will not be suitable. Joining a sociable and mixed team, you will be a fundamental part of this team and work within a supportive and friendly organisation.
Ideally you will:
• Be an excellent communicator- both verbally and written
• Be able to pick up new systems and processes easily
• Have the ability to work at an extremely fast pace, maintaining a high level of accuracy at all times
• Have a good level of Excel and be able to use VLookups and Pivot Tables.
In return you will receive:
• Generous company benefits- onsite parking, a pension scheme, a 35 hour working week, and 25 days holiday
• The chance to work in a centrally located office facility accessible by public transport
• A really pleasant working environment, with support and training whilst you learn the role.
If you are have a high attention to detail and are an intelligent individual who is looking for an opportunity within a fast paced and supportive team environment then please apply!