I am currently recruiting for an experienced, qualified Financial Accountant / Group Accountant to join a market leading, highly acquisitive services company based in Solihull.
The position has come about due to expansion in the business. You will be in charge of the statutory reporting, creating your own technical accounting team and be involved within strategic decision making, as the company continues to expand.
Ideally you will have;
• Have knowledge / understanding of latest accounting standards, balanced with some commercial experience that demonstrates effective business partnering qualities;
• Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a confident communication style, preferably having had exposure to dealing with senior managers (non-finance) in order to influence them to embrace recommended improvements to controls, and obtain key information to tight timescales;
• Have demonstrable organisation skills, allowing you to easily balance concurrent projects and a busy workload, effectively prioritising duties for the benefit of the business;
• Be a self-starter with tangible initiative – the role will need a proactive person who can initiate and manage their own priorities / workload in order to be successful.
In return you will;
• Join a growing, commercially-focussed, successful and fast-paced organisation that will provide genuine opportunities to develop your career and skill-set;
• Gain varied exposure in a diverse role, giving you great financial and commercial experience in a growing business;
• Have the exciting opportunity to build a new group reporting function (and all associated processes), establish your own ideas, implement continued improvements and influence decisions in a senior level role, helping to further sharpen your commercial acumen;
• Receive a leading benefits package and a competitive base salary that is regularly reviewed to reflect performance.
Are you a talented technical Accountant looking to assume a broad and varied senior role in a growing and successful business and enjoy fantastic career opportunities? If so then this is a role to explore further…