After a recent promotion, this household manufacturing business in Redditch is looking to strengthen their Finance team with the appointment of a driven and ambitious Finance Analyst to take on the vacant FP&A Manager position.
This role see you take responsibility for reporting / monitoring of all central cost centres being the first point of contact for all heads of departments in regards to reporting, analysis and planning. You will provide operational managers with information relating to their performance against budget, analyse key variances in order to ensure continued accuracy of the weekly figures and coordinate the budgeting and forecasting processes for each cost centre (to include the implementation of a budgeting timetable and building a budget & forecast model). Lastly, you will have active involvement in providing insightful & meaningful analysis for a variety of core and ad-hoc projects.
This role will see you getting ‘out and about’ in the business in your effort to understand the drivers of the business performance, and build effective relationships / networks across the company, therefore a proactive approach, engaging communication style and a commercially-focussed candidate is needed.
Ideally, you will:
• Be recently qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with experience of preparing management reports and variance analysis to an accurate level
• Be used to working at pace, demonstrating the organisational skills to effectively balance many different priorities simultaneously
• Have experience of a similar role (i.e. financial analysis, financial planning, coordination of budgeting, etc.) in another fast-paced business
• Demonstrate instances in which you have been able to add tangible value to directly aid the performance of a business / business unit
• Be ambitious and motivated, with evident qualities of initiative and drive
In return, you will:
• Work in a very large, proactive, fast-paced business during a period of rapid growth (progression to a Regional Business Partner role will be a reward for success in this role)
• Gain direct commercial and operational exposure in a varied, exciting and important role
• Enjoy outstanding career progression prospects in an environment that focusses on developing and progressing its staff
• Be encouraged to develop your role by providing continuous improvements to procedures, systems and processes
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Finance Analyst to gain direct operational exposure in a large, successful and forward-thinking national business – enjoying great career prospects as a result.