This large international business in Warwick is looking to strengthen their Finance team with the appointment of a driven and ambitious individual to take on the vacant FP&A Manager position.
This role will see you take ownership of several processes including the responsibility for management information, financial planning, CAPEX reviews and ensuring the business is compliant. You will provide operational managers with information relating to their performance against budget, analyse key variances in order to ensure continued accuracy of the weekly figures and coordinate the budgeting and forecasting processes for each cost centre (to include the implementation of a budgeting timetable and building a budget & forecast model). Lastly, you will have active involvement in providing insightful & meaningful analysis for a variety of core and ad-hoc projects.
In this role you will create value by collaborating with our business leaders, playing a vital role in transforming data, creating reports and providing analysis that shares insight for the management teams and supports or challenges their decisions influencing the bottom line.
Ideally, you will:
• Be a qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with experience of preparing management reports and variance analysis to an accurate level
• Be used to working at pace, demonstrating the organisational skills to effectively balance many different priorities simultaneously
• Have experience of a similar role (i.e. financial analysis, financial planning, coordination of budgeting, finance manager etc.) in another fast-paced business
• Demonstrate instances in which you have been able to add tangible value to directly aid the performance of a business / business unit
• Have exposure of liaising with senior level stakeholders
In return, you will:
• Work in a large, proactive, fast-paced business during a period of rapid growth
• Gain direct commercial and operational exposure in a varied, exciting and important role
• Enjoy outstanding career progression prospects in an environment that focusses on developing and progressing its staff
• Be encouraged to develop your role by providing continuous improvements to procedures, systems and processes
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to gain direct operational exposure in a large, successful and forward-thinking international business – enjoying great career prospects as a result.