A leading Solihull based business is currently recruiting for an German Speaking Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a large, reputable, blue chip business who is a market leader in its field. This role is working amongst an established team of Credit Controllers, which could serve as a fantastic long term career for a candidate who is looking to work within a busy and sometimes challenging Credit Control position. German speaking candidates with a sales/customer service background would also be considered.
Ideally you will:
• Be a native German speaker with fluency in both written and spoken English
• Have experience within a Credit Control/Telesales/Customer Service role
• Be a confident communicator with people of all levels
• Due to location, a driver with access to your own vehicle
In return you will receive:
• A state of the art working environment in new and pristine offices
• A market-leading benefits package inclusive of FULL study support should you wish to study, 25 days holiday, onsite parking, social events, life insurance, an onsite café.
• Working hours are 8am-4pm
• A realistic and achievable bonus scheme of 20% on top of your basic salary
• A challenging and very rewarding position with a business that genuinely appreciates and values its employees
If you are an experienced German speaking Credit Controller looking for a new opportunity and feel you could be the candidate we are looking for, please do not hesitate to apply as interviews are taking place next week.