A leading Birmingham-based business is currently recruiting for a German-speaking Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Credit Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to work within a fun and friendly team within a large and reputable business who have successfully been manufacturing and installing a niche product for many years. The role is working amongst an established team of Credit Controllers, where you will be working within a busy and sometimes quite complex Credit Control position. Experience of Credit Control isn’t essential to the role, so long as you have a proven ability to build strong rapport with customers in a German speaking position over the phone.
Ideally, you will:
• Be a native/fluent speaker of German
• Have experience within ideally a German speaking telephone-based role including Customer Service, Complaints Handling, Credit Controller, Telesales
• Have access to your own vehicle ideally due to location
• Have a strong level of Microsoft Office especially Excel
In return, you will receive:
• An early finish on a Friday
• A quarterly bonus scheme based on company performance
• A fantastic opportunity to gain study support for your ICM/AAT
• Onsite parking
If you are a fluent German speaker who is seeking an opportunity within an established business where you will be joining a fun and friendly team the please apply now as interviews will take place immediately for the right candidate.