I am currently recruiting an excellent opportunity for a German-speaker to join the finance team of a multi-national business which will offer exceptional opportunities for progression. You will be working within a friendly and supportive finance team within a large, reputable, blue chip business that offers a market-leading benefits package. In this Credit Control position, you will be liaising with large German clients, in more of an Account Management type role, chasing payments and dealing with any queries that may arise. We are looking for a happy, friendly, and confident person who can build some really nice friendships with these customers, representing this business in the best way possible.
Ideally, you will:
• Be a German speaker with fluency in both written and spoken English, although intermediate German could be considered for the right candidate
• Prior experience of working in a telephone-based role, ideally German-speaking
• Be a confident and exceptional communicator with people of all levels
• Have a good level of MS Office including an advanced level of Excel
In return, you will receive:
• A state of the art working environment in pristine offices
• A 12pm finish every Friday
• Onsite parking
• A challenging and very rewarding position with a business that genuinely appreciates and values its employees
• A market-leading benefits package inclusive of FULL study support should you wish develop professionally
If you are an German speaker who is keen to commence a successful and long term career within an excellent business then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews could take place this week.