Are you an Accounting & Finance Graduate who is looking for an opportunity to work within a renowned and study supportive Accounts Department? If so, then please apply. My client is a recognised organisation based in Coventry who is actively seeking a Graduate Accounts Administrator.
Working within a supportive, friendly, and positive environment you will be assisting the Accounts teams carrying out various reconciliations of banking records, completing Payroll and PAYE duties and given additional responsibilities in assisting the Accounts Department. There may be opportunities of study support being provided.
Ideally, you will:
• Have recently graduated with a degree in Accounting & Finance or Mathematics
• Be a confident individual who has the ability to work within a team
• Be able to use your own initiative and experience to solve problems as they arise
• Ensure that the highest standards of Customer Excellence are maintained at all times
In Return, you will:
• Have the opportunity (depending on performance and work ethic) to receive study support
• Be encouraged to express your ideas and opinions
• Have the opportunity to work on projects which will enhance your work experience
• Be provided with onsite parking
This position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Graduate who is looking to embark on a career. If you are confident you have the necessary skills please feel free to apply for this role.