I am currently recruiting for a well-known, unique chain of hotels with its head office based in Coventry. Due to a shift around within the finance team, and the increase in workload an opportunity has opened up for an experienced Financial Controller to come on board. This is a company that has grown year on year, initially starting as a local brand, now known as a national business. You will need to have excellent people management skills within this position, able to communicate between all levels ensuring this brand continues to succeed.
Ideally, you will;
• Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified however candidates who have a vast amount of relevant experience within either the hotel or housing sector will still be considered
• Have experience of looking after the accountancy team inclusive of training and recruitment as expansion occurs
• Have prior experience with enforcing budgets and producing variance reports on your findings to be presented to the Finance Director
• Have excellent time management skills with the ability to produce important reports that need to be manipulated in a non-finance format to the board of directors
In return you will;
• Be given the chance to prove yourself in a well-established company with the chance to progress the role into a FD position
• Look after the companies spending’s and be involved within commercial decisions going forward
• Gain a diverse skill set, completing tasks that you may not have undertaken before
This specific role insures that you will gain valuable experience within a company who are currently expanding.